If the ceiling is falling on your head at home, your loved ones are starting to get on your nerves and the next vacation still seems light years away, then here’s the idea for you!
Make the GOLDSTÜCK to your happiest temporary workspace!
It would be nice to move your office to where others go on vacation and reside in one of the coolest, newest and coziest design boutique hotels far and wide.
We think the Goldstück is a wonderful place to work and have collected five reasons why you should move your home office to the Home of Lässig.
- Your working day begins at Goldstück with an exceptionally good breakfast. Of course, you can relax until 11:00 a.m. so that you can enjoy it again after the first online meeting.
- All our beautiful rooms included. the loggias and of course all other hotel areas have superfast high-speed wi-fi – so don’t worry about jerky images in video calls, your boss won’t notice anything????.
- For the breaks in between, there’s coffee and tea on the house all day – freshly brewed by our barista machine and our trusted tea supplier.
- If the coffee is not enough and you have already watched all the cat videos on Youtube, you can spend longer creative breaks or the early evening in nature and on the mountains – there are many of them and with the Joker Card you can use all open cable cars free of charge. Or you can enjoy your free hours in our chic SPA area with panorama saunas and outdoor infinity pool – this combination will definitely heat you up.
- After a busy day we provide you with a freshly cooked dinner, of course always with vegetarian alternatives and salads as a vitamin boost. For especially hard work days, we recommend a stop at our house bar. Really good signature drinks and the finest spirits quickly make you forget stress at work ????.
That sounds like a really good plan for your “far from home office”. So pack your laptop and some work…er…hiking clothes and head on over. After all, to-do lists can be worked off anywhere, or not.
Book your best home office right now and combine work with a bit of vacation ????